Thursday, January 19, 2006

RO-SHAM-BO -- SHOOT

Today I got an email that A&E and Bud Light have combined forces to bring the USA Rock Paper Scissor League to bars across America.
The press release reads:
Bud Light, the world’s best-selling light beer announced today that it would host a nationwide tournament with the USARPS League to find the best Rock Paper Scissors player in the country. Starting in January in bars all across the U.S., competitors 21 and older will have the opportunity to play the sport in a classic tournament ladder structure. In April, more than 500 finalists and their guests will be flown to The House of Blues at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas to play for a grand prize of $50,000.
I don't know about you guys but I think this is totally rad! I'm a pretty good RPS player and I'm hoping to come across some bar challenges in the near future. Watch out Vegas, here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home