Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Aftermath of the Business Trip

I was in Northern CA for work over the weekend and had to check out several Scandia Funland’s that we are using for promotions. Scandia is a pretty cool place! The inside is filled with all sorts of arcade games (including my faves “the dancing game” “pinball” and “air hockey”). They had all sorts of crazy games I have never seen before like a rafting game where you actually sit in a raft-type thing with a paddle and soccer game where you really kick the soccer ball! Outside they had bumper boats, a car race track, batting cages and mini-golf. It was more fun than Dave & Busters! (but no alcohol)
Of course I had to take some time out to play mini-golf with my Mom (she drove out from Reno to say "hi"). I won the first game by several strokes but then she beat me the next game by 1!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home