Tuesday, September 20, 2005

The OC Part Trois

Well, here I am, back from a most unrelaxing weekend in the OC. Why you ask? It was bike week which means 125,000 Harleys were all VROOMING non-stop all day and all night. It's hard to fathom how many bikers & bikes there were in this small town but now I know.
So, in keeping with tradition Colin & I played mini-golf Friday night at the Pirate golf place. This one we have been looking at for a while and just hadn't made it yet. Turns out we hit the jackpot. This place was two mini-golf courses in the same area so of course we had to take advantage! We started off with Volocano mini-golf where we got to see the worst volcano eruption ever produced. Literally some puffs of dry ice were spat into the air with accompanying multi-colored lights and tribal music.
The pirate battle was a little better with cannons lighting up and then splashes of water whooshing on either side of the battle. At the end the pirates lost, booooo. Pirate golf was also better than Volcano golf because there were actual water traps! Colin & I didn't fare too well with the water traps though and we both shot 8 over par. We're normally WAY BETTER than that. Colin beat me at Volcano golf. He again shot par while I shot 3 over... I think he practices when I'm not looking.

1 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

That was kind of the point!

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home